We can refurbish your roof to make it look as good as new … if not better
From single family homes, apartments and commercial buildings, its our duty to satisfy our customers. Our experience has enable us to add thousands of customers to our growing list of happy property owners.
Painting a roof is far more advanced that just “slapping on a couple of coats of paint”, and requires an extremely thorough preparation. Not only is the preparation important but the paint used on roofs must be of ultra high quality and durability compared to standard exterior painting. Your roof is in the sun for up to 14 hours per day in summer and 12 hours per day in winter. That's why roof paint must be of the highest durability.
HMC Roofing was founded out of a need for services and integrity in the South African contracting Industry. We are confident in our pricing and provides free quotes and professional color consultations in order to give you a close idea of the project cost and results.
Is hiring a professional worth the extra expenses?
For most people, the answer is a resounding “yes!”. A qualified professional painter will have the expertise to identify and correct potential problems before the job even starts. When it comes to DIY projects, there is a lot of on the job training. HMC Roofings on the other hand have “been there, done that”. Our experience helps us to handle prep work, painting, and clean ups much faster that the average business of home owner – with better results.
Painting your properties roof is one of the best ways to add value to your investment. This is true even if you are putting on the same color as before. Keep in mind, using paint of a good quality can make a surface more abrasion-resistant, easier to clean and washable without the risk of removing the paint. It also extends the life of your roofing tiles or sheeting.
HMC roofs is a Commercial and Residential Paint Company. We enjoy the backing of some of the leading paint manufacturers and coating suppliers in South Africa.
- HMC Roofing shall provide all materials, labor, hand tools, equipment (including safety equipment) and supervision necessary to prepare and complete this project.
- The necessary measurements will be taken prior to ordering materials or laying out the work.
- Paint will be delivered on the site in unopened containers which bears the manufacture’s name and product description.
- Products to be used PLASCON or Dulux
The Roof Painting Process
When you use HMC Roofing for a Roof painting project , you can expect our professional painters to bring the right equipment, do extensive prep work, and to execute the job for long-lasting results. We utilize a 6-step process that guarantees the best results each and every time we take on an roof painting project. These steps includes:
1. High Pressure wash the surface
High pressure clean the entire roof. If the roof has been painted previously, and the paint is loose or peeling, it will be necessary to strip off the old paint. Color Consultation is part of this step.
2. Repair the roof
WHY HMC Roofing?
- You are protect by a warranty (Our warranty give you peace of mind and means that you are fully protected)
- Outstanding Quality workmanship (HMC Roofing only employs qualified tradespeople who takes the utmost pride in their work. This means you’ll get a true professional who will do a top quality job – one that will look fantastic and make your roof the nicest roof in the street)
- Exceptional Service (Both you and your home will be treated with respect. We aim to make dealings with HMC Roofing a delightful experience)
- Best Quality Paint (We use the best quality paint on you roof ….. amazingly durable and long lasting)
- No high Pressure sales (When you get us out for a quote you can relax because we wont try and sell you. We’ll simply work out a quote for you, explain what is included in the quote, and answer any questions you might have)